sang digg'n anyone?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggerhead Mike

Reaction score
Its not easy with the constant walking up/down and across steep mountains, but your out in the middle of no-where with only you and the animals. i only dig big 3 or 4 prongers. little'nz get chopped to grow some more. theres too many people around here that will dig any of um up and dont replant the berrys. really gets me p-o'd

Ive got a few secrete patches in our woods of some daddys growing for about 10 years now. still need atleast another 10-15 years before i dig um up. i call it my "new boat" savings account

heres a pic from last year or the year before of a decent 4 pronger in bloom and our "show me the money" faces

ginsang.jpg

I've never done it but there are a lot of diggers here in KY.

I never knew that there were that many wild plants that would bring you a pretty good penny until the guys got to talking about it on a KY based outdoor forum that I mod.

ya a few years ago you could make acouple grand in a season just spending the saturdays walking the woods but the price has dropped dramatically with the economy. i opted to save half of mine and put the other half in mason jar's with my favorite corn beverage :wink:

What are they? What do you do with them?

like said its ginseng. most of it is shipped oversea's and thats what your drinking in those energy drinks and what not.

ever ate a root plain out of the dirt? there alittle tangy to say the least :mrgreen:

Latest posts