2009 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
=D> =D> Whoo Hoo. Thanks Jim and your wife (for the packaging) for the contest and BYOB and JD Baits for the prizes.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year.

Doug

Congrats to all the winners and thanks (again) ti Jim for all his work and keeping TinBoats the best site of all =D> =D>

Thanks Jim for the work and time you have put into this site to make it the best. Also thanks goes out to BYOB and JD Baits for their contributions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND THEIR FAMILIES

Thanks Jim and to your wife to take time out to package the prizes, also thanks to BYOB and JD Baits for the prizes. Congrats to the winners!

Happy New Year everyone :D

Congrats to ALL winners ..... And Thank You to Jim and all the folks who own and run this web-site, and keep coming up with new ideas that make this a fun place to be every day.

And wishing a Safe and Happy New Years to all.

Wow! I just seen this....forgot I had even entered it! :lol:

Thanks alot Jim for an awesome site! :beer:

We're not worthy!
waynesworld.jpg

Congrats everybody! I've been so busy I've hardly had time to log on, and missed this one altogether.

bassboy1 said:
Congrats everybody! I've been so busy I've hardly had time to log on, and missed this one altogether.

LOL.... me too! Congrats to all the winners and thanks Jim for making this a special place!

Status
Not open for further replies.