BYOB Fishing for Christmas?? AND a New Body Style for 2010!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYOB Fishing

Reaction score
Hi all, I just wanted to remind you that if you are considering ordering lures from BYOB for your stocking stuffers this year, please try to have all of your purchases made by Friday, Dec 4th. I'm taking some time off from my day job this week to work through the orders I have yet to get out, and will be in a mad rush to get everything ordered between now and the 4th in the mail in time for Christmas! No worries though, as long as you order by the 4th.

AND DON"T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS, PLEASE! For some reason PayPal isn't sending me the addresses of my customers, and I have to email each one...resulting in some refunds if they don't reply.

ALSO:

I have a new body style I'm working on: The Fat Shallow Shad. This one I've painted in Bass pattern. It has a short square lip and dives 2-4 ft. It also has a nice rattle to it.

DSCN0259.JPG

(There is no clearcoat on this one yet, I've only just painted it)

Let me know what you think!!

Thanks again for a great year on TinBoats!!

Matt
https://www.buildyourownbaits.com

Nice bait - I have a few 6" Bombers that I need to "re" finish in a special pattern. Will be sending them out after Christmas.

GET READY!

Latest posts