little top water

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zum

Reaction score
Fished from 7 till 10pm tonight,the flies are still crazy.
Was trying a drop shot rig when i first arrived but didn't want to sit still.
Started throwing a sk.pop,my favorite type of popper.
I landed 12 bass and 3 little pickeral,this is only the second season chain pickeral were caught in this body of water.
It's a shame to,alot of trout come out of this system...I guess not for to many years to come:(.
Anyways I think heres alittle video and a couple pictures of smallies,wish I had them on tape.
[youtube]6WoYCfSxxWI[/youtube]
4.6.10.jpg
4.6.jpg

Those are some pretty smallies, I like the video as well. I wish the pickerel action was better around here, I haven't gotten into them too much the past few years.

nice video I happen to use the exact same sk Pop i have about 7 of them i love them my favorite lure as well

I enjoy pickeral fishing but still disappointed that they "found "there way into this waterway.
I alittle surprized at catching one there and I flipped him into the boat because he had my line in his mouth.
My line actually parted once in the boat,good thing I have acouple more sk.pops,same color still in boxes.
I don't like using steel leaders,think I may try some fluro leader,is that what others use when going after toothy fish?

Nice fish Zum.

I tried blowing the flies away a couple times...didn't work.