Same boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonny1

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Ran into a individual in town towing the same boat I have. He came by the house this afternoon and we had a great conversation about our boats. He fish's lake Eufaula a lot so I was full of questions. Both boats are 1984 Lone stars 14 foot Mod/V. He agreed on outboard size says a eight horse power four stroke would be ideal. He runs a 9.9 two stroke Yamaha. Have been looking at a mercury outboard. Got to talking about how the boat handles and he says never had a problem. He mostly fishes solo and says the boat handles well even in open water. His live well is a converted Colman ice chest. So I got the make and model of the pump and plan on going that route. His paint job is black bottom and blue sides with the inside being a off light brown. Floor is a combo of light blue and brown carpet. I showed him my paint supplies and we both got a good laugh. Same color scheme just a little different shades. Great afternoon and really enjoyed it.

Ran into a individual in town towing the same boat I have. He came by the house this afternoon and we had a great conversation about our boats. He fish's lake Eufaula a lot so I was full of questions. Both boats are 1984 Lone stars 14 foot Mod/V. He agreed on outboard size says a eight horse power four stroke would be ideal. He runs a 9.9 two stroke Yamaha. Have been looking at a mercury outboard. Got to talking about how the boat handles and he says never had a problem. He mostly fishes solo and says the boat handles well even in open water. His live well is a converted Colman ice chest. So I got the make and model of the pump and plan on going that route. His paint job is black bottom and blue sides with the inside being a off light brown. Floor is a combo of light blue and brown carpet. I showed him my paint supplies and we both got a good laugh. Same color scheme just a little different shades. Great afternoon and really enjoyed it.
That.s pretty cool

GMTA
Or
Great minds think alike...............................(y)

That's pretty neat. Can't have too many friends out on the water.

Latest posts