Finally!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asinz

Reaction score
Don't have a real report to give just that I was about to give up. The last 4 times I have been out I have been skunked! Much better today though.

Attachments

• 5033_edit.jpg
    5033_edit.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_5030_edit.jpg
    IMG_5030_edit.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 731
esquired said:
Great pics - what, where and how did you catch them. Details man, we need details
looks like:
what: largemouth bass
where: looks like hes near shore, so id say on flats, by weedbeds and points
how: rattletrap. classic spring pattern

Derek777 said:
esquired said:
Great pics - what, where and how did you catch them. Details man, we need details
looks like:

**** - did not you fished in GA Derrick. Now all my questions are answered. :roll:

So which lake was this?

esquired said:
Derek777 said:
esquired said:
looks like:

**** - did not you fished in GA Derrick. Now all my questions are answered. :roll:

So which lake was this?

It is Lake Allatoona aka The Dead Sea. Derek got it right flat/point close to shore. Casting across letting the Trap bounce off the bottom and got hit right when it came out into deeper water.

Nice catch asinz, I want more and more bass from now on, spring is here. Derek can you give me a pattern for Lake Towhee tomorrow? I could really use some help.