New Forum

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its nice. but the only thing i dont like is that it is hard to tell if there is a new post. like the posts use to be red. now they still stay the same color.

SCflatbottom said:
I made it back in finally, although I had to set up a new screen name. I was previously "Fowlmood77" on the old forum. I tried resetting my password numerous times with no luck. Not sure if I am the only one with this problem, if I am, Jim why are you picking on me [-X :wink: So I decided to try a new screen name. No luck there either, cause when i went to answer the setup question to keep the bad people out ("bots" I am assuming) It wouldn't accept the answer "green" for whats the color of grass. Hmmm Once again picking on me [-X Then I had someone tell me on another board that they saw a the tinboats sticker in one of my pictures and tried to sign up with no luck with the question either. I found Jims e-mail in my address book and sent an e-mail of the problems. That was this morning and now this evening the question is gone so I got to start a new screen name :lol: =D> Glad I made it back Not sure if I will ever make it back to Fowlmood77 again though :cry: Thanks to Jim for making this an awesome site.

PM sent!

Pm Sent, Issue fixed!

Jim you da man
I knew you could straighten it out and get my fowlmood back. Thanks a million!!!
Now you can delete SCflatbottom.

Latest posts