95 Nissan 25 hp

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highvoltageva

Reaction score
I had some motor issues on my new TIN build that i have going. It turns out to be motor cavitating due to not being low enough in the water. that motor is a 1982 15 hp johnson. I have found a guy who will trade me a 1995 25 hp Nissan long shaft plus 100 cash. Its an old friend so i trust his word plus he said i could take it out for a test ride on my boat before the trade to see if i like it. Do you guys know much about these motor, good, bad, or indifferent. thanks

I have a 9.8 Nissan and done a lot of reviews before buying the cons I read about was its a slow boat from china for parts the pros I read were they rarely brake down. I read very very few bad review and have yet to have any issues with mine!

RAMROD said:
I have a 9.8 Nissan and done a lot of reviews before buying the cons I read about was its a slow boat from china for parts the pros I read were they rarely brake down. I read very very few bad review and have yet to have any issues with mine!

Thanks that makes me feel alot better. I saw pics today and it looks great also really clean inside.

I have seen the pictures and it appears to be in great shape and the seller is informing me that it runs like a top. He also offered me a take it out on my boat before any cash is exchanged, So he has pretty high confidence in this motor.

If you don't take it . . . ask him if he'll take a short-shaft 1987 Nissan NS15B (15HP 2-stroke) for the same deal? [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

(Am I missing something here? Who's getting the $100)

PATRIOT2 said:
If you don't take it . . . ask him if he'll take a short-shaft 1987 Nissan NS15B (15HP 2-stroke) for the same deal? [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

(Am I missing something here? Who's getting the $100)

I gave him $100.00 cash plus my 1982 15hp johnsonshort shaft, for his 1995 25 hp Nissan long shaft.

I made the swap yesterday and took it straigh to the river and she ran like a TOP. I couldn't be more pleased.

thanks for looking

Can anyone tell me where i can find a parts diagram/manual for this new nissan i have. I have searched all over the internet for one and I CAN NOT FIND IT. any help is appreciated thanks.

OK sorry! I completely overlooked the word parts and just read manual! The link I supplied is for owners manuals.