14ft Alumacraft

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericogg

Reaction score
Well I've been a member on here for a good while but I'm finally getting around to posting my mod. I got a 14ft Alumacraft T14s with 6hp suzuki motor that only had like 20 hours on it and a trailer from my boss for 500 bucks. His wife has been bugging him to get it out of the yard so he sold it to me for a pretty good price. I've been slowly modding it so I'm posting all the pictures at once that way you guys aren't waiting for years for the complete project...

100_0600.JPG
100_0602.JPG

I got a old ladder from the neighbor and figured this would work out perfect for the framing. I only had to use a 8 foot section for the whole boat and i still have some left over.
100_0606.JPG
100_0605.JPG
100_0612.JPG

I need to figure out why it won't let me post the rest of the pictures. But I have done the framing and wood with the rear as well.
I also have everything carpeted and all the wiring ran and everything hooked up. I don't have any pictures of that yet. Hopefully I can get some new ones up here soon.

great idea on the support ill have to remember that when its time to re do mine lol

Nice. How did you connect the ladder to the seats? I can't see from the pic. Did you do anything with the wide gap between ladder edge and side of boat?

Thanks. I used aluminum angle and some self tappers to attatch the ladder to the boat. And yes i have some aluminum angle to help support where that gap is. I really don't even need any there I tried it out both before and after and I couldn't tell a huge difference. I just put it there for peace of mind.