1951 14' Starcraft Semi-V Conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome. I Hope my design comes out to half as good as yours. How many floating noodles did you use?

I am absolutely sold on the wood gunnels on this boat, looks incredible, anybody else have any pics/advice on this mod? Picking up my 14 Delhi V Hull tomm, can't wait to get started!

That is an absolutely phenomenal job! I have a 14 foot boat that I am working on and wondered what size your rod box is? I was concerned that it would be difficult to allow 7' rod storage but you might have given me new a new vision.

This has got to be one of the premier examples of craftmanship at its best stella layout. Un freekin real design concept. I have a 14 ft tracker v guide I just added a console up front with remote steer etc have floor in it and still planing. Pushing it with an 18 hp 1961 Johnson she rolls at about 25 mph. great job man.

flintcreek said:
Looks great....keep the pictures coming. I am working on a 14' Sea King which Starcraft must have built for Montgomery Wards, because they look almost like the same boat, but with a metal rail rather than wood...wish mine was in as good of shape as yours. Super build looking forward to seeing it completed.

Flintcreek
fishinchef said:
I should probably just wait for you to post pictures later on, but how are you planning to divide your compartments below deck? Looks great by the way.
Jim said:
I'll take it! :beer:
[emoji219]