1972 14ft. Mirrorcraft

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pleasentville

Reaction score
Finally I get to post a project after looking at so many great builds. Before I get started thanks to Tinboats for this site and all the Members great idea's. First the trailer a fifties Tee Nee trailer that has seen better days. This trailer did not come apart easily, every bolt broke off or stripped and broke. Most of it I just caught off with a thin wheel on a grinder. After break down it goes into the sand blast booth. SAMSUNG PHONE 050.jpg SAMSUNG PHONE 051.jpg SAMSUNG PHONE 054.jpg. A friend of mine at the welding shop was experimenting with a new primer and paint from Sherwin Williams. He called it high polyurethane solids. It looks like the trailer frame will be the guinea pig. Sand blasting done in the booth for primer. SAMSUNG PHONE 066.jpeg SAMSUNG PHONE 068.jpeg SAMSUNG PHONE 074.jpeg SAMSUNG PHONE 071.jpeg

Attachments

• SAMSUNG PHONE 074.jpeg
    SAMSUNG PHONE 074.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 721
As for the boat here it is before I threw on the equipment trailer and brought it home. SAMSUNG PHONE 060.jpeg SAMSUNG PHONE 061.jpeg SAMSUNG PHONE 063.jpeg Yeah I know somebody put steel diamond plate in the bottom for a floor. Wood transom just flakes apart. SAMSUNG PHONE 065.jpeg. Bonus it comes with a free 10 horse Evinrude made I think in the 60's.SAMSUNG PHONE 064.jpeg Well I got my work cut out for me I will post more when I get the trailer done.

Welcome! I look forward to see how this build will progress. Good luck!

Latest posts