1973 Sears V-hull

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

never-dull

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the person to person selling value for a Very Highly Polished 1973 Sears Aluminum 12 ft. V-hull, new transom, new PPG coating inside hull. Polished as in Airstream Mirror finish.

Do you have any pictures of your boat? I would like to see it. Where are you located? I had a 12' Sears V hull when I was a kid and spent countless hours in it. Mine had a darker green painted floor in it. I had a Sears made by Elgin 7 1/2hp motor on it. I have been thinking about trying to duplicate the set up because my children are now 5 and 9 and I was thinking about getting one for them.

2 posts sounds like someone looking for advice to buy. It's worth whatever you are willing to pay to have it.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=319157#p319157 said:
Colbyt » 17 Jun 2013, 14:02[/url]"]In these parts with a clear title $2-300 would be about the best you would do.

Around my area people are posting them on craigslist easily over $500 hull only.

Lazy Lund, I'm located in Augusta, Georgia. I will try to post some pictures this weekend.

I sold this 12 sears semi v with 3.9hp motor and trailer (trailer needed some work) for $550 last spring. It sold fast because it was priced a little low for a fast sell. But prices are going to vary by geographic location so your best bet is to do a little research for similar sales in your area.

12ftV.JPG

Latest posts