20% off all Wee Vee guards.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sale on all Wee Vee guards. Protect your trolling motor transducer with our all metal angled guards. Great for deflecting off of Rocks, Stumps and Grass. Offers good till 6/30/10

Coupon code: 20off

Got one on my tm. They're built solid out of steel and welded, not any flimsy plastic on the Wee Vee's. A lot of rocks where I launch, and it has kept weeds from accumulating around the transducer, an added plus in my book. 8)

Guys, I feel everyone that has a TM mounted transducer should look into one of these. If you frequent shallow water, or trolling around alot of shallow brush quite often, these things are great. Even as simple as trolling up to a tree where your bait is hung up, This thing could make the difference between buying a new transducer(which we all know aren't cheap) and not. You could spend $40 bucks(or less if you get in on one of his deals) on one of these and never have to buy another transducer again, or everytime you break one, have to spend a good 50-60 bucks on a new transducer. I was abit skeptical on getting one myself, but now that I have one....I definetly wouldn't hesitate to buy another. :beer:

That's why my tm trasducer has a half pound of JB Waterweld on it. :lol:

If I ever get around to buying a new one, I'll most likely pick one of these up. You can't beat the deal he had going. (I missed it too)

Quackrstackr said:
That's why my tm trasducer has a half pound of JB Waterweld on it. :lol:

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who modified it back to working... mine (puck style) is being held together by duct tape and alumapoxy.... thank goodness for those inventors!

You know how they're saying to never have unprotected sex because you may "catch" something? Consider the Wee Vee Guard as having protection before you "catch" something, ie., rock, log, stump, etc. :wink:

normal_wee_vee3.JPG

wee_vee1.JPG