2007 G3 1652VBW

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ober51 said:
Great carpeting job, nice and clean.
Thanks ober. Lot's of glue and lot's of cuts. I found that a kitchen roller REALLY comes in handy when getting rid of the air pockets. ALSO... note to anyone wanting to do a carpet job like this.... be sure to add 1/8" for every layer of carpet you add to your pieces of wood that you layer. This adds up and can REALLY throw off your measurements. :wink:
CARPET.jpg

Nevillizer said:
Good job. I like the curved lip on the front hatch.
That was actually an afterthought, Nev. I had originally planned to only have a 3/4" lip the entire length of the lid, but realized I had cut the lid to deep and figured it would be a nice look.

clarkbre said:
Also a very nice touch with the piano hinge. Very strong but hardly noticable. But, does it catch any fish? :D
Thanks clarkbre. I riveted EVERY piece that I could on this boat and the piano hinge ate up a LOT of them. Yes, it's caught a few in the short time I've owned it.
008 (Small).JPG

I've recently added a freshwater-recirculating-cooler/livewell to my arsenal of goodies using the Flow-Rite connectors to allow me to remove the cooler/livewell to gain some floor space if needed. I'll post some more pics tomorrow, but here's a shot of it with my fishing buddy and our catch for the day.

Attachments

• IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 1,864
very nice work, that lip makes a good handle to lift the lid with I bet. Love your "fishin' buddy", a boxer right? Or least has the markings of a boxer, I'm on my 2nd boxer, but not brave enough to take her fishin', fraid she would jump ship on me. =D>

Latest posts