2015 alumcraft 1648NCS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenhead827

Reaction score
Well here she is, my new Alumacraft 1648NCS! I recently sold my tracker grizzly and purchaced the new alumacraft. Since I bought it I added a 3/4" plywood floor and extended the front deck to make it 5'. All the wood was coated with 3 coats of Minwax helmsman spar urethane. I added an alumacraft trolling motor mount and bolted a 55lb thrust minn kota edge on it. I added 3 seat bases in the floor for seats. The seat bases are bolted to the floor, I used 1x1's under the seat bases for a little extra strength. All the wood was coated with carpet from Menards that is rated for boats. Powering the boat is a 02 yamaha 25hp 4 stroke. Its been a fun build, I really read over Gillhunters build and took a lot of ideas from him. Im in the process of building an aluminum in the very rear to place my starting battery and fuel tank. Bilge pump and fish finder install coming soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,048
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,048
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,048
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,048
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,048
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,048
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,048
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,048
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,048
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,048
Looks good =D> . It should be a lot of fun to fish out of. Nice job on the carpet.

..looks good
But I cant help but see myself throwing my castnet on bait, and unloadin all kinds of sea critters n grass on all that purrty carpeting.... :-(
I should take a recent pic of my 2014 after just a lil wear n tear...
I must add Im not too impresses with Alumacrafts quality.
...thin tin