$25,000 JON BOAT?? Sea Ark 2072 custom order.... Am I crazy?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you are not crazy. I bought a 2072 Center Console from Tracker. I ordered some accessory parts from Sea Ark (Power Pole Brackets) cause they made basically what I needed and noone else did. I have the 115 on mine. If the water is calm and not too bad me and my fishing partner can hit 48 mph with it we have not gotten to 50 yet. I am only 250 and he is only 200. I have added a power pole, and a hummin bird 360 sonar to it. Along with a 1198 and a new riptide ST with the ipilot link. So far my accessories are coming close to 9K. If it is what you want and you can afford it just get what feels right to you what your needs are. I shopped around and even bought an old used boat the previous year thinking it would work and no I wanted the bigger one.

Attachments

• smallboatpic.JPG
    smallboatpic.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 2,473
You are crazy if you can’t afford it. There are more expensive aluminum boats out there too, by the way. It is a new boat and it will give you many years of great service, you should expect to lose your azz if you decide to sell it in 5 years though. If you plan to keep it for the long haul it will be well worth it.