4-7-10 Woodrum lake WV

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowmanJon

Reaction score
Spend the evening out there.....nice to see the lake comming to life...leaves are starting to bloom the bream bite was on, ans the smaller crappie....another week of warm niights/days it'll be hoppin. Bass will be up to spawn. Conditions were Shorts weather, sun/cloud mix, light breeze reducing to no breeze, water was still stained not what I would call Clear for this lake. The water at the put in (Head of the creek) was warm in the sunlight 70F or so as you got out to the main lake and deeper water temps dropped to 63F+-2. Took no bass on everything I tried in the boat. Hooked a couple nice crappie, a large bream, and a bait size bass (I don't think it qualifies as bass...if I had it on a bare hook youd think I was fishing with it). I took a 16yo neighbor and his buddy they managed 28 bream,crappie,bass all on cranks and spinners, but they was fishing with ultraliights and fishing for bluegill haha. No good pics to post actually forgot to take em.

JON

Latest posts