Afternoon Trip 8-4-08

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12ftModder

Reaction score
Went To Tenoroc Fish Management Area.
Caught 3
Missed 2
Released 3
Got on the water about 3pm today. thought the rain was gonna miss but i was wrong, got soaked on way back to ramp. So I pulled boat up to shore and waited out the rain, prolly 40 minz later it was barely raining so i pulled boat back on trailer to drain. (yeah no bilge pump yet) relaunched boat and back out i went. Tried a few spots with no luck, but the fish were busting everywhere. So I knew getting skunked wasnt an option!
100_1507.jpg

100_1508.jpg

100_1509.jpg

Was trolling to a spot and came across this huge wasp nest, (wouldnt want to find that the hard way)it was atleast 1 foot across!
100_1510.jpg

Yes, Those wasps are 2" Red,Black, and very aggressive! Good thing the rain had them wet and mellow...
100_1511.jpg

Then 1st fish
100_1513.jpg

2nd fish
100_1515.jpg

3rd musta been really hungry cuz it Inhaled my torpeedo!
100_1516.jpg

Spent approx 3hrs on the water.

Well done, very nice fish.

Nice looking boat too, simple, clean, perfect.

Nice report and pics! Glad it was you and not me that ran into a wasp nest on the water like that. I am very very allergic to wasps! Spent 4 1/2 hours in urgent care last week w/ a wasp sting ugh!

Once, I saw a big wasp nest hanging from a fallen tree like that, so I decided I'd try to knock it off into the water. My line got wrapped around the tree and the wasps were everywhere :shock: I threw that motor in reverse and got out of there as fast as I could (after I cut my line)

Nice catchin!