Another Couple of Decent Days on Neely Henry.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigngrub

Reaction score
Got out on Fri. and Sat. and the fish were still biting pretty good.

DSC02259-1.jpg

DSC02264.jpg

2 of the 3 biggest.
DSC02267.jpg

The majority of the fish bit on the electric chicken color jig:

DSC02260.jpg

DSC02261.jpg

... but the 3 big slabs in the second pic wanted the popsicle color instead and the smaller fish wouldn't touch it.

DSC02142.jpg

The bigger fish weren't as active as the smaller ones, but those 3 made it worth while to leave that jig in the water.

All fish were caught in a 2-2 1/2 hour time period each day.

Nice report/pics.

I don't know anything about crappie fishing, but I hear NH has some good largemouth fishing too.

Congrats on the haul.

Neely Henry is full of big spots. I haven't gotten the chance to get back out there for about a month, but I've been studying a map, and setting up a few holes to hit next time. jigngrub, you ever fish right there about 30 yards off the ramp at that little picnic/swimming site right on the high side of the dam? There's a big ridge that runs off a primary point there that should be full of fish.

JeffChastain said:
Neely Henry is full of big spots. I haven't gotten the chance to get back out there for about a month, but I've been studying a map, and setting up a few holes to hit next time. jigngrub, you ever fish right there about 30 yards off the ramp at that little picnic/swimming site right on the high side of the dam? There's a big ridge that runs off a primary point there that should be full of fish.

:D :D :D
Ridges and humps are my specialty!... and there are quite a few in that area. :wink:

While everyone else is casting to the bank and not catching much, I'm fishing what looks like open water (until you look at it on the sonar) and putting fish in the livewell.

Give me a holler the next time you're up that way.

Latest posts