Another day on the river.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USSWormy

Reaction score
Headed out to the River the day after Thanksgiving, and fished for a few hours. Bite is still very slow. Threw Jig & Plastics, Spinnerbaits, Finesse worms, and few 10" worms, but the only fish came off Cranks. Hopefully we can get out of these everchanging Cold Fronts to help pick the bite up. Not Likely though. Had another friend who fished Lake Greenwood farther south and he relayed that they had a great day with the Crappie. Boated well over 40, with a few in the 1 to 1 1/2lb. range. Hopefully try that next weekend. Also saw alot of Wildlife. Deer, Turkey, and a Hawk or 2. Anywho..... Tight lines to all...

Spot on the Good 'Ol Firetiger...

IMG_0086.jpg

Perch Colored Shad Rap...

IMG_0085.jpg

Can you spot the Deer? (There were actually 3 of them, but could only see 1.........)

IMG_0087.jpg

awesome job! I think I see the deer, but I'll wait and see what everyone else puts..

How bout them Tigers!?!?!? :-({|=

russ010 said:
awesome job! I think I see the deer, but I'll wait and see what everyone else puts..

How bout them Tigers!?!?!? :-({|=

Thanks Russ, Yeah........ Quite a whuppin', but that been the usual of late. (I actually won a bet with how many interceptions "Smelly" would throw though, LOL). Lets see if Garcia will do any better if they get another chance to play......

They should have been playing Garcia this week and last week.. I don't know what Spurrier is thinking sometimes

Nice catchin!

I heard from someone who heard from someone on the team that Garcia was actually being punished, and that's why he didn't play. I would rather lose every game but Clemson than win every game and lose to Clemson... I'm afraid there is a "Chicken Curse"

I'm a Clemson fan... but I'll pull for USC when they aren't playing them..

Punishing Garcia is no reason to punish the whole team.. as well as all Gamecock fans who live for the Clemson vs. USC game. I think it would have been a lot closer had Garcia play because he is a better QB than Smelley or that other loser.... that game should be credited to Spurrier for the loss.

Nice catchin'. I got the skunk this weekend. Battling whitecaps in a 14' jon is tough. :lol:

Hard to find any deer in that picture. The red circle kind of looks like a neck and a doe looking directly at the camera. But the pink circle looks like there may be one barely visible. I tend to look for horizontal lines....the back.

Nothing where the pink circle is, but you nailed the one with the red circle. Doe looking at the camera.

Attachments

• Deer 2.JPG
    Deer 2.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 231
if that's the deer, then I finally got one right!

Check out my "first pig... with a jig" post. I'll post one in there that's a little harder..

FishinsMyLife said:
Nice catchin!

I heard from someone who heard from someone on the team that Garcia was actually being punished, and that's why he didn't play. I would rather lose every game but Clemson than win every game and lose to Clemson... I'm afraid there is a "Chicken Curse"

10-4 Fish, I heard rumors of the same thing, but the source I got it from is rather questionable. And Russ, you are right about the "Head Ball Coach"....... If that was the case, no sense hurting everyone else, and I like you, feel the game would have been alot better and closer.

Greg, you nailed the Doe looking at the camera. There were 2 others that just stepped out of the shot right before I got that picture (I actually should have gotten them all in a picture, and would have if I didn't press the "off" button instead.) #-o

Nice fish, and pics. Ive turned off my camera many times thinking im hitting the button to take a photo, mainly because the buttons are right next to each other.

Latest posts