any killin?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loggerhead Mike

Reaction score
Any of yuns been killin some deer yet?

Went in the stand 3 times this weekend, evening, mrng and the following evening. The morning we had a doe and fawn come below the tree stand. i was spittin dip rite by um and they were just sniffin around. carzy deer!. i was itchin to shoot one with my new crossbow (havent killed anything with it yet) but on my better judgement i waited for the buck. and he never came. seems like with all the acorns fallin around here the deer are just getting up from there bed, eatin some, and layin rite back down.

I did have some goodluck huntin ginseng this weekend ! found my 2 biggest ones yet, nice 4 prongers, alittle over an ounce each

I went and surveyed my lease for the first time since Ike blew through. It looks like a nuclear bomb hit our place. There are trees and tops down everywhere.

I moved one of my stands since the tree right beside it fell and only missed the stand by a foot.

It has been too hot to get me in the mood to go but the temps are supposed to take a nosedive about the middle of the week.

I'm heading out to the club tommorow. Bow season starts the 1st. Went out there yestarday and looked over the food plot I made last week. Got some corn growing and Lots of tracks. Put out a game cam so hopefully I will have some good pics of what is walking through there. Saw a flock of turkeys can't wait for turkey season to open also.

sorry to hear about your property, atleast the storm spared your stand!

I've been seeing alot of turkey around, seems like they'll let you walk up on um now since they know its not season. they were nowhere to be found acouple months ago! sneaky critters

a guy in our hunting club killled a 4pt thats it i havent been this year but my dad has all he has seen is does i got to get my grades up before i can go

I killed a nine point opening weekend and I have been twice since. I have only seen does and fawns since that first trip. Its legal to kill some does now, so I hopefully will be putting one of them down soon. My brother killed a man of an 11 point a couple weeks ago.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4504

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-5.jpg

i'll make a deal with you. for every A you get I will send you 2 packages of baits. for every B i will send 1 package. for every C you get nothing. for every D, i take a package away. any F's....the deal is off.

you up for the challenge?

ask your parents if it's ok first. baits are my choice, but dont worry i always come correct.

i typed this while doing 90 on the highway.....good grief. do not try this at home.

My nine point weighed 160 and the 11 point weighed 175. Neither huge (my buddy killed a 220 lb 9 point at the same place) but we were happy.

FishinsMyLife said:
My nine point weighed 160 and the 11 point weighed 175. Neither huge (my buddy killed a 220 lb 9 point at the same place) but we were happy.
dang i wanna come huntin with u lol :mrgreen:

Jim said:
i'll make a deal with you. for every A you get I will send you 2 packages of baits. for every B i will send 1 package. for every C you get nothing. for every D, i take a package away. any F's....the deal is off.

you up for the challenge?

ask your parents if it's ok first. baits are my choice, but dont worry i always come correct.

i typed this while doing 90 on the highway.....good grief. do not try this at home.

That's a sweet deal for the young daltonmcgill - I hope he jumps all over it and takes a lot of baits from you :) (oh yeah, watch that 90 mph stuff, it could end up not so cool :p ) Go get em, daltonmc.......

Latest posts