anyone have a Humminbird 140 c

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are really basic model. I have THIS ONE which is a black and white version of yours. The side scan sounds good in theory but when it comes down to it for this model, it will be mostly ignored I believe since there is no way to tell which side any fish may be on.

I have one of these, only got to use it once last season but seemed to work just fine. I went with the portable one because I was using an inflatable. I bought mine used off ebay for about 100 less than retail because the mount was broken so I just made one that hooked to my trolling motor mount myself that works great. I did have to adjust the sensitivity because it was picking up all kinds of things as fish but it also shows the dropoffs and terrain which can also be very important. If you do not mind buying second hand, both ebay and craigslist both have good deals on a regular basis.

I think the way it works is the side oppisite of the handle is where the scan is coming from,so you can just rotate it to get scan you want.

Latest posts