Aqua Swan 12'

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket rich

Reaction score
If any one has seen one of these boats or own one, I've got a few questions for you. I was able to find one built in 1959 in pretty good shape. My question is what was the boat built for as it has a different seat setup, No Front Seat that you could scull out of. It's a neat 12 foot Jon boat with a 42 in bottom and a 50 inch beam? I can find who made it , but no other info??? I'm in the process of rehab it and I need idea's on the seating.??? It appear to be a Swamp Boat.....Help if you can. 8) :)

My girlfriend used to have a 1963 Aqua Swan, we had it rigged with a 15 Yamaha. If memory serves me correctly, that boat also did not have a front seat. As for an idea for seating, I would use some aluminum angle to build a framework, connect to the boat with rivets or bolts. Then deck it out with either plywood, or some .062" aluminum.

I.'m going to use a Quad seat fit's good for the way I fish. if you don't know what a Quad seat is look it up at BPS or Cabella's

got the Quad seat attached, Camo painted 8) next the plug drain can't find only the plastic one's and they break #-o

now the middle seat comes out and so does the front. With using the Quad seat setup I need to remove the bench seats and install the seat on the sides for floation nice that room allows me to do it that way .. needed to move seat back some 12 inches to allow me room to fish the way I like..... 8)

small problem, seam split so now I will weld/braze it and make it better than new. also I need a left side rear corner brace with Aqua Swan written on it . anyone got let me know Thanks Rock :lol: [-o< et Rich