Batteries

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish18

Reaction score
Ok it's time for a few new ones, Went to Wal-mart to check out the Everstarts they had the group 27 and 29 deep cycle reasonable prices ect but guess what? They do not carry ANY type of warranty on these batteries! NONE whatsoever, asked the managers and they said they don't know why this is and it had just changed. They honor past warranties on these type batteries but give no specific warranty at all to the new deep cycle batteries.

SO I started calling around for batteries and found a place that sells Crown deep cycle batteries. I had never heard of these before and started some research, supposed to be a great deep cycle battery, 27dc 115ah is $93, 31dc130ah is $108. 1 yr free replacement and 24-36 month pro rated........ Anyone have experience with these batteries? Salesman say's this is by far a superior true deep cycle battery because of the large plates and are meant to be discharged at greater rates with no ill effects to the plates. Opinions Please Thanks

Never heard of them, but that doesn't mean much. I have alwasy relied on Interstate batteries. Their Blue Top Optima is the best. Pricey, but the gell cells batteries hold up well.

Latest posts