Bill Dance Complete Bass Fishing Course (Winner!!!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone has the opportunity...

4 more days to enter for March

Weather looks like it's warming up a bit around the country. Hope to see some April pics for the contest!

Brine said:
Temps warming up for the Northerners?

oh yeah, getting the boat out of storage this Saturday, with any luck, I'll have her on the water next week one day:)

What's the "secret code" for April???? thumbs up, stick out your tongue? What?????

FishingCop said:
Brine said:
Temps warming up for the Northerners?

oh yeah, getting the boat out of storage this Saturday, with any luck, I'll have her on the water next week one day:)

What's the "secret code" for April???? thumbs up, stick out your tongue? What?????

Point at the Fish!

How young does the kid need to be?? or what's the age cut off............Becuase my wife says I'm just a big kid :D :D

Myself and some of the men and women took the kids from our church fishing for cats today. Had a good turn out and the big fish were biting. Caught several big bream too. Most of these kids are 12 and under but a few are a little older. As you can see, when I told them to point at the fish, a few of them pointed at each other. :LOL2: :LOL2:

Attachments

• Kids fish day 2010 007.JPG
    Kids fish day 2010 007.JPG
    259.2 KB · Views: 1,483
Nice Lswoody.

I believe I'l be taking out a group of chruch youth again this year. Fortunately for you all I didnt see this thread until after I took the Boy Scouts on our annual fishing trip. :mrgreen:
We caught a mess of fish, taught them how to fillet and cook them, we had a great fish fry that night. It's amazing how many are grossed out at the thought of filleting fish, then when were cutting them up they all want to help. Same for dinner, Im not eating that, until they smell it cooking over the campfire. To get thier fishing merit badge they must eat 2 different species. Never fails, they get hooked and the back up plan (hotdogs) never get opened. :mrgreen:

Unique Identifier for May is..... Make the "Ok" sign with the fish.

chef-says-okay.png

Good Luck! :fishing2:

Mariah my 12 yr. old and I just got back from the river. Mariah caught her best catfish yet!!!! It is a 5# blue cat!!!!!! I am one proud
Daddy!!!!!! Here is Mariah and her cat.

Attachments

• 's catfish 1.jpg
    's catfish 1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,875
lswoody said:
Great pic Codeman!!!! So, Brine what is the unique identifier for June???? Thanks, Scott Woody

Indeed a great pic Codeman =D>

As the final unique identifier for June, have the youngster hold/wear a sign/piece of paper/clothing/anything you want, so long as it has the words....

TinBoats.net in the pic.

(Just don't use the computer to do it) :wink:

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for taking part.

Jacob has done it again!!!!!! Not only did he out fish me today but he has done something I have never done. He caught 2 fish at the same time on one lure!!!! This morning before we left to go fishing I asked him if he wanted to make the "Tinboats.net" sign that we could put in his picture of the fish he caught and he came up with his all on his own. Jacob will be 9 yrs. old next Sat. He told me when he got those 2 fish in that he was starting his birthday early. He also said that his hat has something to do with his success!!! LOL!!!!! Here is Jacob and both of his fish.

Attachments

• 's double.jpg
    's double.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,840