blazer "GIGMASTER"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockdamage

Reaction score
new hull design.....pictures will follow as we progress with the build.
380 watt light bar with on board fish cleaning station....

can you say heated seats !

Im building my rail for the new boat as we speak.
Its gonna be nice, but i cant say ill have heated seats. We dont have time to sit. Lol

I'm curious to see this thing! I love stabbin me some suckers and eating them fresh on the river banks!

have operated them for 2+ hours on a group 31 trolling battery. I need to let them run out and get a real time

And this boat isn't the gig master ...... will post pics of it when it gets further along.

my new lights are single chip led and pull just over 4 amps

I also have a 56" 360 watt light bar that is most impressive but the light spread isn't what I had hoped for ...

Right on. I can't wait to get a set of these LEDs. I'm so sick of hearing the generator run.

im using a 1000 watt pure sine inverter and 3 metal halides. engine keeps the bat charged and no generator noise. oh yeah 60,000 lumens

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=328970#p328970 said:
semojetman » Yesterday, 21:31[/url]"]Im just tired of yelling over the generator.
Same here. I love the brightness of my metal halides but the generator sucks. I'd give up some light just to be able to listen to the radio while we gig in a heartbeat.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=328976#p328976 said:
rockdamage » Yesterday, 21:51[/url]"]im using a 1000 watt pure sine inverter and 3 metal halides. engine keeps the bat charged and no generator noise. oh yeah 60,000 lumens

Are you charging them with your 300 mercury? My etec has a pretty good charger as well but I think it maxes out at 50 or 60amps and thats if I'm running 2500+ rpms. At gigging rpms, it's only about 15-25 amps. I've currently got 2x400w metal halides on my rig and I thought about trying to run them over a converter hooked to my batteries but I don't know if it would last very long. That would be unreal to have all that light and zero noise!

Ive got a 3000 watt pure sine. ($350 )With 100% duty cycle. One 400w metal Will run a battery dead in about 15 minutes. I tried 2 400's last year. Burnt up a voltage regulator lol. . Now I run 150's. A single group 31 and my 40 4 choke will keep up for about two hours without sever voltage loss... two lights will never go dead but I like the extra. You can use the cheaper modified sine inverter but you'll lose some efficiency and the lights will hummm like a street light

THE TROLL ......

Latest posts