Bucks Co., PA Bass 7/12 through 7/15, 2009

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Well here is the problem, my friend Jake took all my bass photos using his camera., He only has dial up internet, so getting the photos from him requires a wait - of several days.

Anyway, last Sunday took the boat to Lake Towhee - I caught one bass and Jake caught a giant bullfrog, which got free before we took a picture.

71209davelmtowaf.jpg

Monday we fished some local ponds and each got a few nice fish:

All of these bass (and the others that Jake did not upload) where caught using a JDBAITS FatBoy (I used 5" Jake a 6")

71309lmtppf.jpg

71309davelmtpp1f-1.jpg

Tuesday I managed three big bass almost in a row - Jake apparently lost all but one photo

71309davelmrrf.jpg

Great Report Cap't!

I got my Fatboys in the mail... I might go out tonight prefishing... Never done much night fishing (ok, so only twice, but once I caught an 8lb'r... nothing this last time).

Ever fished the fatboys at night?

russ010 said:
Great Report Cap't!

Ever fished the fatboys at night?

Yes I have - they are actually the perfect nighttime stick bait - nice big splash and large size displace loads of water - the bass home right in on them

Of course, the guy who makes the fatboys is temperamental and crabby, but his baits work great.

Congrats Dave on some nice fish!!!!! Maybe ill be getting back out there and wetting a line but things are a little crazy right now!

Latest posts