Budget Fish Finder

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadCatX

Reaction score
I took a quick look around but if this is somewhere pre posted apologies...

Looking for a decent fish finder....I rock a droid so I am not concerned with GPS..

Was looking at the Hummingbird 586c -but wouldn't mind cheaper...also is Hummingbird the best brand or should I entertain others?

MadCatX said:

Looking for a decent fish finder....I rock a droid so I am not concerned with GPS..

Was looking at the Hummingbird 586c -but wouldn't mind cheaper...also is Hummingbird the best brand or should I entertain others?

You should go to Loganville dicks and get the Eagle 320c for less than 100 bux on sale. You will not, and I repeat, will not find a better deal. They have discontinued that line so they are on sale everywhere. I have one and its great and for that price you cant get a 5 inch screen and decent resolution.

Troutman3000 said:
MadCatX said:

You should go to Loganville dicks and get the Eagle 320c for less than 100 bux on sale. You will not, and I repeat, will not find a better deal. They have discontinued that line so they are on sale everywhere. I have one and its great and for that price you cant get a 5 inch screen and decent resolution.
Wow. Those are good units at regular price. That is a steal.

Hummingbird and the eagle are both good quality units. I've got a hummingbird 141c on the trolling motor and a eagle 245 on the transom. Both have been solid and easy to use units. If they are discontinuing the eagle 320c this would be the time to buy at that price. I know I'm going to keep my eyes open to see if I can pickup the eagle 320c to replace my older eagle.

I can get the Eagle's for regular price of $99, and for $69 when they go on sale. I have two now, one at the back and one on the trolling motor and they work just fine for what I need.

huntinfool said:
I can get the Eagle's for regular price of $99, and for $69 when they go on sale. I have two now, one at the back and one on the trolling motor and they work just fine for what I need.

The 320c's? Where can you get one for 69.00, if that deal comes up again please let me know? I would put one on the trolling motor for that price.

I can swing that esp for 70 bucks...Thanks for the info guys - iI am going to look up that Eagle.

MadCatX said:
I can swing that esp for 70 bucks...Thanks for the info guys - iI am going to look up that Eagle.

Its close to 150 normally I dont know wher you cen get them for 70. But for 100 thats a great deal.

Yeah - I have been looking and I may need to head to Macon - Online - I am not even seeing close to 100 #-o

Try calling you local Academy or Sports Authority. My boat didn't have a working Fish Finder so I went today and got the last Eagle 320 (b/w screen) for $99 at Academy. I can't believe the regular price was $199 so I guess it will be a decent unit to use.

Found the Eagle 320C on Ebay for $99 + $18 shipping:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Eagle-FishEasy-320c-Color-Fishfinder-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ160458085799QQptZBoatQ5fPartsQ5fAccessoriesQ5fGear

I think I'm going to buy one because I'm not finding it any cheaper anywhere else.

Latest posts