Captain Ahab's Pirate Name Page

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hijackedthread-1.gif

Let's go fishin' !!!!!!!! Ahab's bait.....
sharkattack.gif

My Pirate name is Bloody Jack Kidd
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

I hope your happy Captain Ahab. Now you have a hole fleet of Tinboats full of pirates. When do we get to pillage the village and see the fair maidens?

mtnman said:
I hope your happy Captain Ahab. Now you have a hole fleet of Tinboats full of pirates. When do we get to pillage the village and see the fair maidens?

I am - and yes we will seek maidens (well all of use but Leibs16 - read what it told him above).

Yar there be whale muskie about, yar

Dread Pirate Flint

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Captain Tom Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Oh boy, I wanna show the wife :) this should prove I'm in charge [-o<

Bloody Jack Vane
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Black Jack Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

flounderhead59 said:
FishingBuds said:
Captain Tom Rackham

Oh boy, I wanna show the wife :) this should prove I'm in charge [-o<

And then you can sing this song for too.

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~thoffman/videos/mansong.swf

:lol: :lol: I sing it all the time :lol: :lol:

Latest posts