Co-op (Cumberland County, NJ)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:30am-1:00pm 76-82 water temps, 65-80 air temps, calm, stained water. Mixed bag today. Six largemouth biggest at 2lbs. They were caught on 5" Lemon/lime Senko, 10" black/grape Powerbait worm, white boogee bait and one a sivler DT-6. Two pikerel caught on a Senko and a Cavitron buzzbait. And finally one chunky bullhead caught on a lemon/lime Senko. Probably would have caught 20 plus if I stuck with worms. Also I worked the pads for a while pitching jigs and a baby brush hog but had no takers.

Attachments

• Co-op 004.jpg
    Co-op 004.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Co-op 007.jpg
    Co-op 007.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Co-op 008.jpg
    Co-op 008.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Co-op 003.jpg
    Co-op 003.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 102
Great Job FD! I thought I saw you towing your boat up Butler Ave today around lunch. I guess it wasn't you? It was a Tracker with a 50hp and a 5hp kicker.

Nice catch. Do happen to know the tournement schedule for Union lake. I'm thinking about hitting that or the sand wash soon. Thanks

ACarbone624 said:
Great Job FD! I thought I saw you towing your boat up Butler Ave today around lunch. I guess it wasn't you? It was a Tracker with a 50hp and a 5hp kicker.

:twisted: That was my brothers boat. We just got back from Union lake.....fishing for striper/smallies with live shiners.