Deck Lighting Prototype, opinions needed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been working with this new style for subtle deck lighting designed to be out of your eyes make dimming unnecessary. They actually throw plenty of light out to keep you from stepping on something and knowing where you are in relation with the gunnel.

My question is, do you like the look of it? It is going to be powdercoated black and it is designed to screw in behind your rod buckle(for those with rod buckles) so you need not drill for wiring.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I will be doing an instructional video on how to wire them up, at that time you can see them lit up.

I don't see anything wrong with it, it just looks like a cover for the rod buckles... how good does it light up when the buckles are recessed back into the gunnel?

That would really work good in the space between the front and rear decks on jon boats... that light coming up can be killer on the eyes sometimes - and I think you have just found a solution...

Latest posts