Deep Cycle Questoin

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmean

Reaction score
OK keeping it as simple as it can. I had an Old Die Hard Deep Cycle 31 size. I think its shot. I am looking my best bang for my buck. Its a 12' V and I have a Endura 45 4x4 motor which works fine. I got over 6 + hours of fishing with that last model. I need a new battery, I need cost at a minimum since I'm in the middle of 2 other projects. I would like to avoid used, anthing over 100+ I would like to avoid as well. I see such pricey batteries and I dont know if 200 something is even remotely worth it for a simple Trolling Motor.

Any advice, links, sales I would love to hear it.

Thanks in advance.

I have a trolling motor similar to you and I use a Duralast Deep Cycle like the one I have linked below and I haven't had any trouble out of it and I have been using it for years. I can troll all day and still have power.

https://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Duralast-685-CA-marine-deep-cycle-battery/_/N-25uw?counter=0&filterByKeyWord=Duralast+Deep+Cycle&fromString=search&itemIdentifier=298374_0_0_

Thanks, I hit up Auto Zone, snagged a 83.00 deep cycle, works perfect on the 45lb thrust. Went all weekend on it with pretty much 1 charge.

Appreciate the tips.

Latest posts