Die Hard Marine Battery sale

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here.
was just at a store, and they said online only! probablly had 2 in stock for online sale. sears is noted for this, with rainchecks, but looks like no raincheck on this one.

I started a chat with them asking about the sale. Was told it was a web error and they are 10% off. I said wouldn't they have to honor their own sales add and she ended the chat with no response.

just did the same thing: QUOTE; there has been a web error. we cannot honor that price.
don't waste you'r time on this "SALE".

I printed the add and I might run down there after work. Probably won't do any good though. Surely there is something that can be done to make them honor this sales add. Wonder if reporting to the BBB would do any good.

Sorry, I tried, but those good deals sometime go really quick. The guy at the counter was shocked at the price I paid and said he was going to order one online later. Even made it by West Marine to trade my brand new 24 sized box for a 27. Now if I could get my $35 I spent on the marine "starting" battery back I'd be about even.

Spring2012828.jpg

One thing for sure is this puppy is heavier than the others.