Does anyone need a gun safe???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

majkowskid

Reaction score
Well, i'm still a pretty "new" member on this forum, but as some know, i've been through a divorce recently, and I'm flat broke.
I used to advertise gun safes for a friend of mine when he was starting up his business, and well, his business has taken off and he's offered me the opportunity to help him sell these now.

I didn't know whether to put this in the classifieds section, or here, but i figured it would get more attention here.

Basically, my friend sells Winchester gun safes (along with a couple other items... night vision scopes, reflex sites, etc) at what I believe are the best prices i've EVER seen..... internet or in stores. His website is https://www.acsafes.com

He has Brand new, Closeout, and "scratch and dent" models to choose from.
I've been selling these on and off at another forum i hang out on www.texashuntingforum.com where you can see the feedback from the many many people i have sold these to.

Right now, we've got some AWESOME deals on safes...
one of the hottest models is the Winchester Supreme 53 gun safe (2 hr fire rating).
A local store here in San Angelo Texas has this safe on their floor for 3299$...
our price is $1850 + tax!!!!! BRAND NEW IN BOXES... both colors available. here's a pic of it.
S-53.jpg

we can also ship ANYWHERE in the US.

Long story short, feel free to drop me a pm or drop by his website if you're interested in ANY size safe.
I do ask that you do me a HUGE favor, and PLEASE TELL THEM DANIEL SENT YOU! (or else i don't get paid!!!)

Thanks a lot ya'll. if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. Moderators, if you need, please move this to the classifieds section...

thanks!

Latest posts