Duracraft 1436 restore

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just don't understand! lol I still have to get my title. I got lucky getting around no title... I'm stationed in Louisiana and you can't do ANYTHING without a title here and I thought I was at a loss. Luckily I'm a legal resident of Michigan and they don't require a title or even a registration for any boat under 20ft but they will give you both for like $23 and a copy of a bill of sale. If you have a friend or relative in another state, check their state laws on boat titles, you may be able to "sell" them the boat for $1 on a bill of sale and pay for them to register it and then "sell" it back to you.

That they dont! I got in touch with the original owner and we are supposed to meet up and go to texas parks and wildlife and just have everything transferred to me. I finally removed the middle bench amd I actually had a brave running under the seat. Always a relief to know that the seat wasnt the full support for thst spot

Awesome! I've been at a stand still trying to get this motor fixed. I still haven't even sent my paperwork in for my registration. I've made a lot of progress with the motor though. Once I get it really going and get the registration I'll start to slowly restoring the boat. Have you started a thread yet for your boat?

No I haven't yet, im not really sure how lol. What kind of motor do you have. I got lucky and my uncle is giving me a 25hp 80s model mariner