Extreme kayak on local Craigslist

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup he has on that rig, however, small boat (open cockpit to boot), big ocean with large waves...............................and big fish that will eat you. :shock: Ain't gonna happen in my lifetime.

WHAT'S UP WITH THE GUY TYPING HIS CL AD IN ALL CAPS? I mean geez! Really dude, that Caps Lock key is there for a reason...

Anyway, pretty cool setup. Never seen anything like that before, but I'm with WW....small boat, big ocean, big fish that think you'll be a tasty snack. I'LL PASS! (Although I bet he has some great stories!)

My only question; if you're 2 miles off shore and hall in Jaws, where they heck do you stow your catch...ahhhh....I bet he pulls a tin behind him for beer and a livewell!

Hey, didn't Jaws dive with three of those big yellow barrels harpooned to him? I bet taking that Kayak under wouldn't be too much of a problem. Yup, DEFINITE PASS!

nathanielrthomas said:
GPS on a kayak? I think Im gonna put an ash tray on my Huffy.

Why not? I got a flask holder & flask on my Cannondale:

img_8151.jpg

Waterwings said:
Nice setup he has on that rig, however, small boat (open cockpit to boot), big ocean with large waves...............................and big fish that will eat you. :shock: Ain't gonna happen in my lifetime.
There aren't very big waves 2 miles out. Its choppy but the wave s aren't that big

Latest posts