FESPA Miami Vehicle Wrap Competition

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
First off I have to appologize for not posting as much as I used to. I have been INSANELY busy at work so sorry for that but I'm not going anywhere so if you have any needs or questions, hit me up.

I will be heading down to Miami, FL for the Graphics of the America's show and participating in the FESPA Miami Wrap Cup. Basically a bunch of names that boil do to this being the biggest vehicle wrap competition in North America this year. It is a pretty big deal. The top 3 placers qualify for the world finals in London in 2013. I'm already qualified for the world finals with my 4th place finish last year but my brother/business partner is coming down with me and this is his shot to get in. I got the brackets today and there are guys from 6 different countries. This is going to be a tough competition so wish me luck!! This is the best of the best so it is an honor to be a part of it but second place is the first loser in my world so I'm going for it.

On a side note Joe and I are going down a day early to get some Miami Peacock Bass fishing in. We chartered Capt. Frank Carbone with Hawg Hunter Guide Service. We did this about 3 years ago and I can't say enough good stuff about this guy. He's one of those crazy North Easterners. :LOL2: I'll post some pics.

https://www.hawghunterguideservice.com/florida-peacock-bass.html

Tap em out BD! Good luck to your brother =D>

Bring some ultra-lite for the peacocks 8)

Fishing was great. We caught 14 and the biggest being about 4 pounds. The last bite of the day was a 6 plus pounder that short striked by bait. That fish was huge. Awesome time with an awesome guide.

The wrap competiton went very well. My brother placed 8th and I placed second. There ended up being people in the comp from 7 different countries. Very cool experience and it was a lot of fun. It is pretty cool to have 2 of the top 10 vehicle wrap installers in North America in my company. I'll post pics tomorrow. I won another all expenses paid trip to London for the world finals. I'm going to take my fiance and celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary while we are there.

Here is a link to some pics.
https://wrap-masters.com/2012/02/fespa-wrap-cup-miami-beach-2012/

Well I learned something today, did not know what vehicle wrap was. How do they judge it? Like how fast you do it, artistic design, quality of work, lining up the edges, spelling, right side up, etc.?
Good luck in London, of course you know the weather sucks over there. :lol:
Tim