fishing platform

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebcbob

Reaction score
hey fellow anglers, new to the site, but not new to small boat fishing. I sold my bass boat 'cause I wasn't using it any more. I fish the "Electric Bass Circuit" in southwest Ohio (https://www.electric-bass.org). first fished out of a 12' plastic that I hauled in the back of my truck then built a awsume fishing platform with a G-3 14' aluminum. If you go to the web site, click on navigation menu, then click on "fully rigged EBC boat" and have a look at my fishing machine. I enjoy it as much as my bass boat.

where abouts in ohio are you from? i grew up in a town called Fremont. 30 minutes southeast of Toledo near lake erie. walleye capital of the world i might add. i live in Phoenix now, far cry from fromt the midwest thats for sure. you have an aluminum boat?

We fish in the southwest Ohio, Indian, Loramie, Hoover res., Stonelick, Acton, Eastwood. It is a blast. I enjoy the EBC more than fishing the Wal-mart BFL. Fixin' up these fishing platforms is half the fun of our circuit. We fish a nite tourney or two, so our boats are rigged with navigation lights as well. Thanks for the complement on the boat.

Latest posts