• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fleet of vintage boats for sale ~ Utah

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasLoneStar56

Reaction score
These people have so many vintage boats, it will hard to decide which one to buy!

Everything from 1950's to 1960's. Several Lone Stars, both tins and fiberglass. Numerous other brands too. Fins too! Most have all original equipment, including windshields, hardware and motors. All are in original state; not restored. Unbelievable collection :!:

Says they are selling it all! A few pieces already listed on ebay under Lone Star Boat parts in
the ebay motors section. The pics are of hardware they have for sale, but not yet listed on ebay. Really nice folks to deal with.

I am not connected with these folks. Just thought I'd share where some really good deals are.
mms_img-320676879.jpgmms95img-1511119828.jpg

bobberboy said:
Suppose the pants you can see at the bottom of pic #1 are vintage too? Let's not get the plaid thing started again!
:LOL2:
Look at what the girls are wearing these days. Paid pants and shorts! Not me, I wore those in the 70's. :LOL2:

Chick with the boats is really nice to deal with though. 8) On top of her game and makes some great deals on parts. Says she will be listing more and more parts on ebay this week. Boat hardware and motor parts. =D>
M

Latest posts