Floor material options ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puzzle mat from Harbor freight is very similar, and works well, but that looks like it should be comfortable underfoot. Just don't glue it down and keep your boat covered when not in use.

perforated aluminum floor is what i've got also but I think it would be a little late for that option. water and dirt just go throught it and to bottom of boat and come out drain plug. i've got my front deck painted durabak and its not very hot. is aluminum up under and its painted a sand color. they also make those foam pads to stick on but d/k what color options they have but could look at that, i think may be called seadeck or something like.

I thought about using the perforated aluminum for the lower deck of a Jon boat build. Already picked up a half a sheet of the stuff to cover an area that needs ventilation. Also, want to use some behind the rear bench to keep things out of the water that collects there.

The reluctance to use it on main deck is that it seems like it will collect more dirt under the deck and the floatation foam will interfere with drainage. (Also don’t want to see pink dots from the flotation foam.)

Does your boat have flotation foam under the perforated deck?

Natuurlijk, hier zijn de vloermateriaalopties:

1. Hardhout: Tijdloos en duurzaam, hardhouten vloeren bieden een klassieke uitstraling en kunnen de waarde van uw huis verhogen. Ze komen in verschillende houtsoorten, elk met zijn eigen kleur en nerfpatronen.
  2. Laminaat: Een budgetvriendelijk alternatief voor hardhout, laminaatvloeren bootsen de uitstraling van hout of tegels na, maar zijn beter bestand tegen krassen en vocht.
  3. Vinyl: Veelzijdig en onderhoudsvriendelijk, vinyl vloeren zijn verkrijgbaar in een breed scala aan stijlen, waaronder hout, steen en tegel. Het is duurzaam, waterbestendig en comfortabel om op te lopen.
  4. Tegels: Verkrijgbaar in keramiek, porselein of natuursteen, tegelvloeren zijn zeer duurzaam en komen in ontelbare kleuren, patronen en texturen. Ze zijn ideaal voor drukke ruimtes en bestand tegen water en vlekken.
  5. Tapijt: Zacht en comfortabel, tapijt is een populaire keuze voor slaapkamers en woonruimtes. Het is verkrijgbaar in verschillende materialen, stijlen en kleuren, biedt warmte en geluidsisolatie.
  6. Bamboe: Een duurzame en milieuvriendelijke optie, bamboevloeren lijken op hardhout maar zijn gemaakt van snelgroeiend bamboegras. Het is duurzaam, vochtbestendig en voegt een unieke natuurlijke uitstraling toe aan elke ruimte.
  7. Kurk: Hernieuwbaar en veerkrachtig, kurkvloeren zijn zacht om op te lopen, waardoor ze comfortabel zijn om lang op te staan. Het is ook milieuvriendelijk, hypoallergeen en bestand tegen schimmel en meeldauw.
  8. Beton: Modern en industrieel, betonnen vloeren zijn duurzaam, gemakkelijk te onderhouden en geschikt voor zowel binnen als buiten. Ze kunnen worden gekleurd, gepolijst of gestempeld om verschillende ontwerpen en texturen te creëren.

I have some questions about floor covering options on an aluminum floor. I am working on a 99 tracker 17' v hull, took out the old rotted carpet and plywood and replaced it with aluminum. I've never had a boat with aluminum on the floor.my current boat has plywood with the vinyl flooring on it and I like it a LOT better than the carpeted boats I have had. I took this boat out Saturday for a lake test and the bare aluminum was very hot. I was thinking of the do it yourself Bedliner material as my number one choice. How does a light colored one work,does it keep the heat down? I have read about the marine specific floor material but seems like I read something about it lasting only a couple of years. Any thought and advice is appreciated. I'm in South Carolina so summertime fishing is hot. IVe wire brushed the floor in somewhat a step of prep.View attachment 92949. I used truss head screws to fasten it down.
Try epoxy based paint with aluminum oxide grit. Similar to garage floor paint except aluminum based grit rather than silica based. That’s what I’ll be using on my aluminum deck.

Latest posts