Free Camoclad Giveaway WINNER IS BRINE!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My secretary was out today "sick" so the winner will be announced tomorrow morning. By "sick" I mean possibly playing hookie but not in the office. Sorry for the delay.

bulldog said:
My secretary was out today "sick" so the winner will be announced tomorrow morning. By "sick" I mean possibly playing hookie but not in the office. Sorry for the delay.

She really does deserve a raise bulldog. All that hard work may go unnoticed by some, but I know she works her tail off keeping folks in line, the receivables in check, and being a true backbone in your operation while wearing numerous hats throughout the day.

Oh..... Is she the one drawing names?

HOPE SHE GETS TO READ THIS BEFORE THE "DRAWING"

:mrgreen:

As wierd as it is that Brine won with his last post, my secretary picked the number 7 and Brine was the 7th one to enter "in" in the contest. Congrats buddy. PM me your mailing address and I'll get it sent out asap.

:shock:

and get on that raise would ya...

In all seriousness, thanks again for doing this bulldog. I can't help but feel both stoked and guilty for winning such an awesome giveaway.

PM sent!

lol! Brine, I'm happy for you bud because that Camoclad looks AWESOME! But at the same time I'm kind of sad to see you loose that wicked unique paint job.

Super nice giveaway Bulldog!!

Butthead said:
lol! Brine, I'm happy for you bud because that Camoclad looks AWESOME! But at the same time I'm kind of sad to see you loose that wicked unique paint job.

Super nice giveaway Bulldog!!

Thanks Butthead :LOL2:

It won't go on the Brine Craft, but I have another project sitting next to the house.

The last 2 pages of posts have cracked me up! Congrats Brine :) ...too funny.

Thanks Bulldog for the sweet giveaway. I hope the fishing gods bring you many big fish this year for your generosity.

HOUSE said:
The last 2 pages of posts have cracked me up! Congrats Brine :) ...too funny.

Thanks Bulldog for the sweet giveaway. I hope the fishing gods bring you many big fish this year for your generosity.

Thanks. Honestly I have never given wraps away, ever. This site just kicks *** and the people involved are so genuine. This one felt good. Maybe some more stuff to give away coming up this year.

Yea, the people on here seem so generous and kind that it honestly wouldn't surprise me to log in here one day and see someone offering up a kidney to another tin-boater! Thanks again.

Brine, I look forward to seeing some pics of the Brine Craft version 2.0