Funnies

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK....in Stand Up's last post, I got the upside-down bird, the alien/spaceship, the owl, the eye, and the stick of dynamite. Not spotting anything else, but it might be hidden pretty good, too. Wait.....there appears to be something at the top left corner of the speech balloon, but I can't quite make it out.

Roger
I see the rabbit, upside down bird, alien, dynamite, & eyeball.

Hmmmm.....can only find 5 in this. Eyeball twice, dynamite, "K2", and I think that's the alien over on the left margin, centered vertically.
I am seeing the small text numbers near his signature, and they do seem to match the "hidden" eggs.
So.....where's #6?

Roger
I think the other is the shoe on the floor.

Interesting. I would have totally missed the hidden objects if Lost But Happy hadn’t pointed this out.

So referring back to the two hunters cooking something, is the highlighted object below anything?

IMG_4285.jpeg

Hmmmm.....can only find 5 in this. Eyeball twice, dynamite, "K2", and I think that's the alien over on the left margin, centered vertically.
I am seeing the small text numbers near his signature, and they do seem to match the "hidden" eggs.
So.....where's #6?

Roger
Two eyeballs, dynamite, rabbit, K2, Alien. I guess repeats count, IDK.

Latest posts