G3 V150T....Getting a new rig.....Bought a G3 V167T

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of driving to pick up my new G3 1448PF but after I figured all the costs involved it turns out I am better off having it shipped. My boat has a tenitive delivery by this Saturday.

I hope you have a enjoyable time driving to pick up your new boat. Be safe.

According to UShip it is unlikely that I would be able to have it shipped here for under $560 (Likely to be even higher). Round trip for me including fuel and Motel room for the night in Lebanon is @ $260.

Don't give up on bidding. Where you live you might be able to get a rate for about $525.00. So the price of 560.00 is not to far off.
My estimate for gas alone is $248.00. Tack on another 100.00 for a nights stay and food. Another 59.00 for auto maintenance including wear and tear on the vehicle. $407.00 is a realistic figure. My self saving a $100.00 to $200.00 on all the time driving is not worth it. But if marathon drives don't bother you I would say go for it. Please make sure you add coverage for the boat and trailer on your insurance policy if you decide to pick it up. Always prepare for the unexpected.

Spent the past two days pondering this. I'll make a long story real short. I am not driving to the G3 factory to pick this boat up. Dealer and I came to an agreeable price on a G3 V167T with a Yamaha F40LA that was sitting in his small showroom. I have handed him the check and he will be rigging it in the next few days. Allot more boat than I had intended to buy, but I got allot more boat for not too much more dollar wise. 8)

Longer than I had wanted, but not an issue. And yes, it is a sharp looking rig! I will post next week when I bring her home. My Harley Tri Glide is called "The Mistress". I need to come up with a name for this lady.

Owner of the Dealership sent me an e-mail. Says it should be ready to pick up tomorrow afternoon. :mrgreen: