Giving Pond 61010

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkbirocz

Reaction score
Mr Ahab and I went to a lake called the Giving Pond late in the day today, and fished until just before dark. This place looks awesome with standing timber everywhere. There are also lots of islands and irregular shoreline with an almost constant depth around 10ft. There is supposedly lots of fish in this place, but we never seem to find many. Dave caught two small crappies and I got one 3.15lb LM. I caught my fish on a boogie bait that I bought earlier in the day...gotta love that.

Looks pretty fishy
givingpond1-1.jpg

Basssisiisissiis
61010givplma-1.jpg

Bass Lovin
61010givplm-1.jpg

Hope that was a girl bass...or whatever each to their own.
You guys will catch a monster out of there after while,nice fishing.

Not what you expected, at least it wasnt a skunk, way to go guys =D> That place looks very fishy.

it would take me hours to make it through all of that standing timber... I wouldn't be able to leave even the tinniest twig without hitting it atleast 10 times with a spider jig

BassAddict said:
Nice catchin' jake, all tho if I was that one bass id be looking into filing a harassment lawsuit!

Ha, I was thinking that same thing. Poor bass is probably down there telling his friends about the alien abduction... "dudes, the alien stuck it's tongue in my mouth. I'll have nightmares about that forever".

Nice catching JB - Love the pic - Ha, Capt A talked you into that pose, right?? But you'll have to go some to get into his class of photo poses :) :) :) - , but, not a bad start on your part =D>

jkbirocz said:
Alien abduction!?!?....just to be clear there was no probing whatsoever :lol:

LMAO I like Poolies story better!!!

poolie said:
Poor bass is probably down there telling his friends about the alien abduction... "dudes, the alien stuck it's tongue in my mouth. I'll have nightmares about that forever".

Latest posts