great day fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinerman77

Reaction score
Me and bassaddict hit the lake yestarday. I caught 8 fish to bassaddicts lonely 3. As I was reeling them in you could almost see the steam coming off his head. The first 5 were off of a pumkin seed stik bait that I had pour the previous week. Bass addict didn't like the color so I had to prove to him that they produced. The last three were on a NET BAIT watermelon pepper 5" stik. the biggest one was 4.7 pounds the rest were a pound and under.

Attachments

• dscf1491_391.jpg
    dscf1491_391.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 467
  • dscf1494_470.jpg
    dscf1494_470.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 467
pbw said:
Nice fish. I get jealous everytime you guys post fish picture in winter wearing shorts and tshirts! :x

yeah, me too. 0 degrees here today! :shock:

That first first is a might porcine beastie indeed.

nice fish shinnerman!! I guess you little trailer worked..
keep them pictures coming we need them up here

Wayne

Fishin NJ said:
Shinerman, I just noticed the head phones in your first pic, what happen you got tired of listening to Bass Addict lol :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No we listen to different music. I turn it off after I started beating bassaddict in the fish count so I can hear him complain. :D

redbug said:
nice fish shinnerman!! I guess you little trailer worked..
keep them pictures coming we need them up here

Wayne

Yea it worked great til after we were done. Didn't realize I was going down hill on the way to the lake. So it was all up hill on the way back to the truck.

About half the lake is 3' or less. But we found 3 or 4 holes over 8 to 10 feet. There is only one set of lily pads and some reeds out in the middle. that is where i caught the 4 lber. Next time we go i want to spend some time to see how deep those holes are. While putting around the lake the middle is only 6" deep. It is like a huge flat. Hopefully we can get out there this weekend and play. Too bad we found this place right before we are going to move.

Latest posts