Great prices on Bluetooth enabled batteries

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still Afloat

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I’m seeing some great pricing on LiFe PO batteries with BT enabled BMS. This makes me wonder if sales are down after the recent pager attacks.

Is anyone concerned that their BT enabled batteries could be a vulnerablity?

I’m seeing some great pricing on LiFe PO batteries with BT enabled BMS. This makes me wonder if sales are down after the recent pager attacks.

Is anyone concerned that their BT enabled batteries could be a vulnerablity?

My understanding is the pagers were tampered with and explosives added.

I have drone batteries that have a Bluetooth connection and not concerned one bit.

I read that they we working on this for years. The pagers had a very small charge installed in them by the Mossad. The batteries (allegedly) had nothing to do with it.
That is my understanding as well. Along with a very impressive psy-op to get them to change from phones to pagers.

By the time the war is all said and done, they'll be afraid to communicate with anything but two cups and a string.
Convince them that thin steel cable and tin cups vibrate better for better quality of comms, then charge the cable with 110 volts.
Still precise, targeted attacks on the true culprits.

Roger

Convince them that thin steel cable and tin cups vibrate better for better quality of comms, then charge the cable with 110 volts.
Still precise, targeted attacks on the true culprits.

Roger
I was thinking det-cord. Not sure how you’d get it thin enough and still be effective; but, I’m sure they could figure it out.