guess a weight

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is something very handy to use if you dont have any scales.I have used both just to see on some of my fish and it's usually right on the money.

Bass Weight Calculator
Length² x Girth ÷ 1,200
(length x length x girth ÷ 1,200)
Enter the length in INCHES:
Enter the girth in INCHES:
Press to calculate the weight:
The fish weight in POUNDS:

kentuckybassman said:
Here is something very handy to use if you dont have any scales.I have used both just to see on some of my fish and it's usually right on the money.

Bass Weight Calculator
Length² x Girth ÷ 1,200

JDBAITS has a calculator on their homepage! :beer:

Jim said:
kentuckybassman said:

Bass Weight Calculator
Length² x Girth ÷ 1,200

JDBAITS has a calculator on their homepage! :beer:

And for you guys who don't travel with a tape cut a piece of fishing line. Cut 1 for the Length and 1 for the Girth then measure it when you get home and put the measurements into my handy dandy Bass Calculator, hit calculate and presto you have a good estimation of the weight. Just be sure not to get the strings mixed up #-o

dont look like you are a winner but to tell you this the one in the right hand is 33 incheslong the one one on the left is 31 inches i dont know what your pb largemouth is but 4lb and 7lb is crazy

dedawg1149 said:
no im not you have the right to you estimate i just think that you aint close though no disrespect

Just feelin ya out, you know "pullin your chain back" :lol:

its all good :wink:

I'm still closer and I want my prize [-X

I must intervene.

Here is a legitimate (checked on two $30 scales :LOL2:) 5 pound 12 ounce fish.

G512.jpg

Both those fish are bigger than this Mass Hawg!

hey i appreciate it i aint trying to start anything with this post it was just to see what people would estimate .by the way jim is that you in the picture and buy the way that is a real nice hawg to

dedawg1149 said:
hey i appreciate it i aint trying to start anything with this post it was just to see what people would estimate .by the way jim is that you in the picture and buy the way that is a real nice hawg to

No, Thats my brother in law! Those were the best fishing times on that little basshunter boat. :beer:

Latest posts