Heddon Meadow Mouse = Found!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishyItch

Reaction score
My FedEx package finally arrived today with two lipless cranks and, more importantly, two Heddon Meadow Mice.

After doing a little bit of research today I found out that the Heddon Meadow Mouse is actually a very hard lure to find. Apparently it's been discontinued for a while or something. Now the only ones that you can get are on eBay and those are often at incredibly inflated prices. The lure seems to be a favorite of many anglers, it's just not that available.

Anyway, if you know of the lure and want one (and you don't want to spend $10 on eBay) lurenet.com has them for a pretty good price. When I ordered them they were $2.99 but now they've jacked up the price to $5.49, which is still probably the best online price for this lure. (Also a good price on the Cordell lipless cranks.)

Here's the link:
https://www.lurenet.com/catalog.aspx?catid=Heddon%20Meadow%20Mouse

I can't wait to try it out for pike and big ol' bass!
240-544-01.jpg

They were out of brown when I ordered too, so I did the same thing you did. My guess is they didn't have any brown to begin with.

Latest posts