HELP PLEASE!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOIST-N-HAWGS

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just picked up ps2. I have a sound but no pic. I have an Onkyo reciever w/a polk surround sound. reciever set to dvd or vid 2, tv set to the same. Red yellow white wires from ps2 into reciever either in dvd or or video 2. Tv set to video or dvd or video 2. I can get sound but no pic. I don't have much hair left to pull out but doing a pretty good job at ripping out wjat's left. #-o
Thank in advance for your help!

Jim said:
Do you have a tv with the red/white/yellow inputs on it that you can try just to make sure the video works?

I also have direct tv [-X should have stayed w/cable :lol: I went directly to as you suggested, bypassing the reciever and got video =D> I can get by with for now, but would love to have going the the surround sys. All I want to do is fish maaaan! :lol: Thanks for the help Jim! :beer: If you have any suggestions how to get it going through my full system I'd love to hear them. I went to this link

https://www.monstercable.com/monstergame/utilities/hookup/PS2_hookup.gif

Unfortunately, my reciever doesn't have an S-video connector. It does have an optical though. I've also got more moster cables than I need. Maybe I have to use them?

Going fishing and try my best to learn Sega's Bass Fishing Dual w/o a manual. :roll: :lol:

Moster cables were the answer. It's just to bad I discovered video games aren't as exciting at 46, as they were at in my teens :lol: In addition too finding out that video fishing just ain't the same as the real thing :( Booooring!

HOIST-N-HAWGS said:
Moster cables were the answer. It's just to bad I discovered video games aren't as exciting at 46, as they were at in my teens :lol: In addition too finding out that video fishing just ain't the same as the real thing :( Booooring!

HEY OLD MAN

Want to head out in the fun slushy stuff tomarrow and find open water :shock:

heres praying for open water and warmer weather soon [-o<

BestNetManAround said:
HOIST-N-HAWGS said:

HEY OLD MAN

Want to head out in the fun slushy stuff tomarrow and find open water :shock:

heres praying for open water and warmer weather soon [-o<

Sure, a 1400 mi drive south sounds good right about now.