Hermine, $@%*!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you are okay, but I'd be fighting MAD! :evil: I don't do well with anyone that screws me. I was yelling at my satellite TV people last night and they are refunding me $10 a month off for the next year.

Best of luck. I'll send a prayer in your direction.

Well, It looks like they are going to cave in. After me sending all the info on the camper (accessories, upgrades, etc.) and what a similarly equipped unit would cost, along with my own evaluation they are going to go with my data instead of their third party vendor's information. So it looks like it's going to work out fine as far as the trailer is concerned. Thanks for all the well wishes guys, mt wife and I appreciated the support. :)

Well, its finally over. After five long weeks, what seemed like forever, its done. The settlement wasn't quiet what we thought it was worth but its within reason. On a separate note the insurance company is getting hosed by "salvage" company who is recovering the RV. It's gonna cost them $4800 to recover the RV and an additional $1500 to dispose of it.

Nevillizer said:
On a separate note the insurance company is getting hosed by "salvage" company who is recovering the RV. It's gonna cost them $4800 to recover the RV and an additional $1500 to dispose of it.

Dang, I'm not even in the Salvage business and I would have done it half that, that's alot of money. Glad everything worked out for you.

RiverRunner said:
Nevillizer said:
On a separate note the insurance company is getting hosed by "salvage" company who is recovering the RV. It's gonna cost them $4800 to recover the RV and an additional $1500 to dispose of it.

Dang, I'm not even in the Salvage business and I would have done it half that, that's alot of money. Glad everything worked out for you.

I know what you mean, I almost wanted to offer to do it myself for that kind of $$$.

That's interesting, so it's been sitting there for five weeks or was it picked up and sitting in an impound lot somewhere for five weeks collecting storage fees? I can't see much if any salvage value in a trailer like that.

Jamie

I can't see much if any salvage value in a trailer like that.

Awe c'mon.....where's your sense of adventure? There's some tin boater out there somewhere that could mod that. Maybe add a seadoo engine or something??? :mrgreen:

Ranchero50 said:
That's interesting, so it's been sitting there for five weeks or was it picked up and sitting in an impound lot somewhere for five weeks collecting storage fees? I can't see much if any salvage value in a trailer like that.

Jamie

It's been sitting there the whole time. As far as salvaging it there is no "value" to it the salvage company. They are charging that just to remove and dispose of it since they can't re-coup any of the cost.

Latest posts